So here is our last Mood Board and I'm hoping you're going to overwhelm us with your amazingly talent, show it to us one more time!
Our last challenge is sponsored by Scrappy Canary and they are providing a Mini Pocket Life kit, worth AU$25 for the winner of this challenge!
Scrappy Canary (formerly Polly Scrap! Kits) is Australia's premier crafting kit club, offering monthly Scrapbook, Pocket Life and Embellishment kits. Our kits offer a handpicked selection of the latest papers, embellishments and exclusive items all coordinated and shipped direct to your door. In addition to our kits our store also stocks other coordinating embellishments for those who love extra goodies to play with.
- You can submit ANY kind of project that you can use the mood board challenge for: layouts, cards, PL, off the page projects.
- You can use the sketch and mood board challenges together, just make sure you link it up to each so you have a chance to win in both.
- Use the linky tool on the right hand side of the blog to link up your entry. (If you are linking to a blog, please link to the actual post the layout is featured in, not just the general address, and make sure you link back to Life.Paper.Scrapbook.)
- Please make sure you link to the correct challenge, there is both a sketch and mood board challenge to link up to
- The winner of the prize will be randomly drawn and our 3 favourite layouts as voted by the DT will be featured on the blog.
August Mood Board Challenge runs until 11.55pm 8 September (don't forget we're in Australia).
Thank you all again for your support and have fun creating, we can't wait to see what you all come up with. If you share your work on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter make sure you tag us #lpsmag.