It's time for our June Mood Board challenge and this one is sponsored by Um Wow Studio!
UmWowStudio is a family owned business out of Las Vegas, NV. Their production is specialized in laser cut chipboard embellishments and masks for the paper crafting and mixed media community.
They are providing an awesome prize for the winner of this challenge!
- You can submit ANY kind of project that you can use the mood board challenge for: layouts, cards, PL, off the page projects.
- You can use the sketch and mood board challenges together, just make sure you link it up to each so you have a chance to win in both.
- Use the linky tool on the right hand side of the blog to link up your entry. (If you are linking to a blog, please link to the actual post the layout is featured in, not just the general address, and make sure you link back to Life.Paper.Scrapbook.)
- Please make sure you link to the correct challenge, there is both a sketch and mood board challenge to link up to
- The winner of the prize will be randomly drawn and our 3 favourite layouts as voted by the DT will be featured on the blog.
June Mood Board Challenge runs until 11.55pm 7 July (don't forget we're in Australia).
Have fun creating, we can't wait to see what you all come up with. If you share your work on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter make sure you tag us #lpsmag.